New Bible Study on the Gospel of John
John the Apostle was a devoted follower of Jesus and eyewitness of His majesty! He beheld Christ’s miracles, teachings, and suffering. John stood in awe inside the empty tomb and ate breakfast with the resurrected Lord. Through John’s personal testimony, we come to behold and believe that Jesus is indeed the Son of God and Savior of the World.
These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31
In Behold and Believe, Marian Jordan Ellis leads participants verse by verse through the Gospel of John. Through the 8 weeks of Bible study and 9 video teaching sessions, she explains the Old Testament signs, symbols, and prophecies fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
Participants discover why Jesus is called the Word, Lamb of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and Light of the World. This study dives into the Jewish roots of John’s Gospel and the Old Testament Feasts so participants can comprehend the marvelous revelation of Christ in the New Testament.
Marian Jordan Ellis loves equipping women to know and follow Jesus. She hopes to deepen your faith and lead you through a personal transformation as you behold the glory of God in Jesus Christ.
- 9 Video Teaching Sessions (approximately 30 minutes each)
- 8 Weeks of Homework (4 days per week)
- Space to pray and process
- Small group questions included
- Verse by verse study of the Gospel of John
- Discover how Old Testament prophecies are fulfilled in Christ.
- Deepen your understanding of the Gospel.
- Learn about the Jewish Feasts and how each
point to Jesus.
- Explore the the 7 “I Am” Statements of Christ